Live Chat Rules
1. Be nice to everyone; if it’s not nice, don’t say it.
2. Keep it clean and privacy-safe for all.
3. Use common sense. No controversial topics, no offensive remarks, racial, gender or other stereotypes, no posts that are political, religious or excessive in personal detail. No post related to adult beverages or substances.
4. Go easy on the emoji; one is fine; three is getting close to a flock.
5. Turn off the CAPS locks key.
6. Make friends and enjoy the company of others. Wander a bit in conversation, but not too far off the path for too long. Our eagles are always the stars.
7. No self-promoting of your YouTube channel or other social media account without permission.
No drama please. Should someone ruffle your feathers, let water roll off a duck’s back.
Pretend that trolls are invisible; we don’t encourage feeding them by mentioning them.
Leave moderation to the moderators.
We block trolls, solicitors, spammers and those with disruptive agendas.
Please promote only PixCams and our official partners or sponsors.
We ask that you not redirect to other channels.